It has been a trying December so far. And as much as I thought I was keeping it together, apparently I have not been…. Oops!
I think after a great discussion and some things came to a head last night, it is time to have a change of pace today, and remind myself of what I really love about this time of year. So without further adieu, here is my Winter Edit.
Don’t forget to fill one in yourselves, so you can really drill down to what you love about winter! 🙂
- Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm – grab this two-pack for stocking stuffers!
- Ducray Ictyane Moisurizing Crème
- Essie “Satin Sister“
- Essie “Getting Groovy“
- Essie “Party on Platform“
- My favourite Mulled Wine, and Spiked Apple Cider recipes
- This pretty little candle from Illume
- Get Holiday Inn on iTunes, here
- Listen to “Winter Song” here