Happy Friday, kids! We are in the middle of Snowmageddon 2.0 (or is it 3.0?), and I’m super excited to go play in the outside! And by play outside, I actually mean, have a cup of hot cider whilst watching our silly Vancouver drivers attempt to navigate their way up the minor hill outside our apartment…. 🙂
In light of a lovely holiday coming our way, I thought it would be fun to post my Valentine’s Day Gift Guide (For Him) today! Ladies, you’re coming up next week. 🙂
Have a great weekend!!
- My guy and I have decided this year to offer our cooking services and/or lessons for a fun and unique Valentine’s Day gift! So, if you’re in the Vancouver area, send me a message through my About page or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss what we can offer you. Imagine, us… coming to your house, and making a delicious meal for you and your loved one(s) with or without your help – your choice!
- Light My Fire Candle. Boys like candles too, okay. And this tantric aroma with have your guy begging for more.
- My Secret Plan to Conquer the World, Leather Journal. I love the idea of a man jotting down his thoughts and plans in a leather journal. So International Man of Mystery… so sexy.
- Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds, are where it’s at. Pick up a pair for your guy this V-Day!
- A 750mL S’well Water Bottle. Guys… these hold a WHOLE bottle of wine. Need I say more?
- A watch. You can’t go wrong with a watch. I’m loving the tan/brown wristband these days.
- When in doubt go for a gift basket. These guys are incredible. I’ll post one for the ladies too, but it’s simply everything you want, and more, delivered to your front door.