Well this is another exciting Wednesday over here in the Pacific Northwest! I have been nominated as The Versatile Blogger by Nikki’s Talk! What a fun award to be nominated for! One thing is for certain, there are some awesome blogs out there, and to be even included in anything where you’re recognized is something of honor and excitement. So thank you Nikki! What is this award…. read on to find out more!
The Versatile Blogger is given by bloggers to bloggers to recognize talent around the globe. The idea is to bring them into the limelight, and honor the quality content, passion, and hard-work that can sometimes go unnoticed.
SEVEN Facts About Me
- I work, full-time, at an office job – crunching numbers and taking names.
- I went to an all-girls private high school.
- When I went to said school, I was told that I was a terrible writer, and didn’t have a solid understanding of the English language. I’m now a writer…..
- I used to wear Strawberry Shortcake glasses, and I have a lazy eye. One of my nicknames is “Lazor”, derived from a combination of said eye, and my last name – Taylor.
- I love to spin. I wish I could do it every day – but then I’d be broke.
- I recently got out of consumer debt, and am working hard to stay that way.
- I love a good Friday night with a bottle of wine and a movie. I prefer it that way.
Now, it’s my turn to nominate some other fantastic bloggers.
Go forth, and check out these great blogs! And thank you Nikki, again, for the nomination!
Oh, and also, if you haven’t yet entered the giveaway for $425 USD! You still have time. Click the Entry-Form .Contest closes June 19th, and is open WORLDWIDE! Be sure to follow me on Instagram to know if you won!