Ok, I feel as though it may be safe to say that Fall is upon us. The temperature is below 20 degrees Celsius, and I’m wearing loafers today. My sandals didn’t quite make the cut, and my fingers are frozen. I know it may not be September 22nd, but I’m calling it, and I’m not one bit saddened about that. Today, I’m sharing with you some of my Fall picks for keeping my life feeling a bit more warm and cozy. Hibernation time is here so be sure to surround yourself with some of these awesome items.
- This awesome tea kettle, click here.
- These cozy slippers, click here.
- A beautiful weave basket to keep your blankets neat & tidy, click here.
- A great new scent, click here.
- A meditation pouf, to improve your posture while reading, click here.
- My all-time favourite mugs, click here.
- Some smart new gloves, click here.
- Reading socks – need I say more? Click here.
- A warm blanket scarf, click here.
- Everyone needs this throw. It’s a fall/winter staple in our house. Click here.
The only thing I want to do right now, is curl up in some reading socks with a hot cup of tea and a good book. Anyone else?